Job Vacancy at Co. Louth Golf Club
County Louth Golf Club is a renowned Championship links golf course, consistently ranked among the Top 10 courses in Ireland and amongst the very best links courses in the world. Established in 1892, it is home to the annual East of Ireland Championship. The Club also hosted the Irish Open Championship in 2004 and 2009.
It is a vibrant Members’ Club, popular also as a golfing destination for visiting domestic and overseas golfers.
As part of its ongoing development plans the Club wishes to recruit a Golf Services Co-ordinator. Reporting directly to the General Manager the appointee will be accountable for:
• Implementation and delivery of golf development initiatives, including coaching programmes for groups and individuals in conjunction with the Head Professional.
• Assisting the General Manager in the formulation and delivery of a comprehensive commercial and business development strategy that includes optimal use of social media, club website and tee-time booking system.
• Day to day co-ordination and management of golf services for members and visitors, operating “Front of House” in the Golf Reception area.
• Maintaining a safe working environment, ensuring Health & Safety procedures are clearly communicated and implemented.
• PGA professional qualification; proficient with modern teaching methodology.
• Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
• Proven ability in managing relationships with key stakeholders.
• Excellent communicator, skilled and experienced in use of digital and social media.
• Well versed in the handicapping system, Rules of Golf, and competition administration.
By its nature, the role demands flexibility in working hours. An attractive salary package is on offer, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications, including CV, should be forwarded in confidence to General Manager, County Louth Golf Club, Baltray, Drogheda, Co. Louth, preferably by email email@example.com
by 17th February 2017.
COUNTY LOUTH GOLF CLUB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER